We invite submissions of short papers (5-9 pages, excluding references) or long papers (10-20 pages, excluding references) in the following categories:
- Full research papers: reporting original research results in the area addressed by the workshop. You should report original and finished research, which is based on solid research questions or hypothesis. 10-18 pages.
- Work-in-progress papers: provide an opportunity to present early ideas and receive feedback on research-in-progress. You should describe original, but unfinished research, which should be based on solid research questions or hypothesis. 5-9 pages.
- Position papers: raising relevant questions in the workshop area, identifying problems, and providing a glimpse of solution for a given problem and these papers are typically short. Representing a basis for discussion, a position paper does not necessarily need to include solutions to its stated problems. 5-18 pages.
- Idea papers: exploring the history, successes, and challenges of IS development from a socio-technical perspective. Contrary to position papers, idea papers should provide the in-depth analysis of a problem, review its existing solutions, demonstrate insufficiency of these solutions, and suggest new (not yet evaluated but well argued) solutions. 5-18 pages.
- Experience reports: presenting challenges encountered in practice, success, and failure stories. An experience report should clearly describe the working context and be focused on the problems and on the lessons learned. 5-18 pages.
All submissions need to be prepared using the NEW CEUR-ART-Style-2020.. Please submit your paper in pdf format.
- https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/template-for-submissions-to-ceur-workshop-proceedings-ceur-ws-dot-org/wqyfdgftmcfw (LaTeX template)
- http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip (Word template)
- Deadline for submission: 4th August 2023
- Conference dates: 27-28th October 2023
All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AoE) (UTC -12).
Papers should be submitted via EasyChair (click here)
When submitting please indicate the category of your paper (full paper/idea/position/experience report).
The link and fee for registration will be posted here soon.